Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An Intro To My Twin

Stevey, Stevey, Stevey, Stevey. Where to begin? Stevey has been many things to me in the time that I have known him; boyfriend, counselor, assistant, teacher, bestfriend, and most importantly my twin.  In the years that I have known Stevey he has constantly imbued me with advice, sayings, and help of every kind.  This blog is a dedication to him, my muse, and the person I turn to when I need a little shot of wisdom that although at the time may seem insignificant, in the long run ends up helping me (and others) in ways I could never imagine.  Using experiences he's gone through in his personal life he has obtained a better understanding of human behavior than most psychologists could ever dream of, and it is exactly that which I would like to pass on to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment